Costa Ivone, LLC is very proud to help students in their academic pursuits through its “The City That Works Scholarship”. The firm has established this funding scheme with the motive to get students thinking about how their career not only benefits them but also how it benefits their community. This scholarship will take students one step close to their goal of becoming an important part of their city’s workforce. The application for this program is open to current high school seniors, college students or graduate students who are legal residents of the United States and reside in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia. Candidates with a GPA of 3.0 or higher will be given preference.
Costa Ivone, LLC believes that it is vital for students to know why their career path is important for them and how they believe it can impact the lives of others. With the help of this scholarship, this firm intends to enable students to access higher education and build their dream career. In today’s time when the cost of education is touching the sky, it has become more important to provide the needed help to our youth so that they can reach their fullest potential and be able to contribute in the growth of the nation. This scholarship is more than financial support since it will help students to reflect on what the role of their current or future job will be in their life, and why they like or would like to pursue it. It will help them to know the importance of their work in society.
Costa Ivone, LLC is a personal injury firm that has been working toward serving its clients well and getting them the restitution that they deserve. The reputation that it has to build is the result of its lawyers’ dedication and commitment. The firm believes in a client-first approach that combines ethics, morals, and, of course, justice.
Get quick information through this table:
|Organization||Costa Ivone, LLC|
|Educational Level||High school senior, college student or graduate student|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2021|
|Requirements||Essay, resume and transcript|
Who May Be Eligible
If you meet the following requirements, then you are eligible for this program:
- Any current high school senior, college student or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States and resides in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia are eligible to be part of this program;
- Applicants must also be enrolled and/or accepted in a two to five-year college or university for the Fall 2021 school year;
- Employees of Costa Ivone, LLC, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals are not eligible to apply for this scholarship;
- Applicants should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing with their current educational institution.
How to Apply
To compete for this program, you need to send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Why is your current job or future career path important to you? How do you believe this career path improves the lives of others?
- Submit a resume that lists their professional and academic experience, as well as any volunteer work or awards.
- Submit a current transcript from your school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Email’s subject line must include “(applicant’s first and last name) – 2021 The City That Works Scholarship Application.”
Applicants will get $1,000 for their higher education. This award amount will help them take their education further, and lessen the burden of their expenses related to education. This award will inspire them to do better during their academic year and make achievements. It will also instinct the desire for community service in their hearts.
Students can send their application by June 30, 2021. After this date, applications will not be accepted.