The Citizens Bank is inviting undergrad and grad students to apply for its super easy scholarship sweepstakes. The students who are legal residents of the United States and D.C and 16 years of age are eligible to enter.
The sweepstakes awards include an enormous amount for scholars to help them pursue their dreams. The recipients will be able to attain their various educational courses and fees of their college or university without any worries.
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is an American bank located in Providence, Rhode Island. It operates in the states of Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Must be legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C
- Must be 16 years of age or older and are Prospective Students or parents/legal guardians of Prospective Students.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Citizens Bank, N.A., Sponsor’s affiliate companies, and their advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Sweepstakes, parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies are not eligible to participate.
How to Apply
Students can enter the Sweepstakes by visiting Citizensbank.com/scholarship or Citizensone.com/scholarship and follow the directions to complete the on-screen registration form in its entirety, including what post-secondary institution they are hoping to enrol at/are enrolled.
- No essays, no report cards are required to enter or win the Citizens Scholarship.
The winners of the scholarship sweepstakes will be rewarded the below awards:
- One Launch Prize of $15,000 from Citizens Bank to be used towards school expenses awarded in the form of a check and paid directly to the winner’s school.
- One Annual Grand Prize of $15,000 from Citizens Bank to be used towards school expenses awarded in the form of a check and paid directly to the winner’s school.
- Twelve Monthly Entry Period Prizes of $2,500 from Citizens Bank to be used towards their school expenses, awarded in the form of a check and paid directly to the winner’s school.
The deadline to submit your entries is June 30, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. E.T.