The Graduate Scholarships Program is an initiative of the CIA to fund the education of graduate students. To be eligible, the applicant has to be a U.S. resident attending a full-time graduation course at an accredited institution or university. The candidate must have a minimum score of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0-grade scale. Applying candidates must be available to work at least one 90-day summer tour before their graduation and be willing to work full time with the CIA after graduation. You are required to meet the Security and Medical Evaluations that are necessary to work at the CIA. The deadline to file your candidature is June 18, 2021.
The Graduate Scholarship Program brings an excellent opportunity for you to have a job in the esteemed CIA. You will receive some fantastic rewards once you win the scholarship. The scholarship rewards you with tuition assistance up to $18,000 per calendar year. The STEM field positions will receive a tuition fund of up to $25,000 per calendar year. You’ll get a daily allowance for meals and incidentals during summer tours, and travel reimbursement will also be provided. There are several other benefits attached to winning. It would be best if you do not miss the chance.
The CIA is a U.S. government organization that targets outside nations and worldwide issues to the president, the National Security Council, and other policymakers to help them settle on public safety decisions. They don’t make strategy or strategy suggestions. The Agency acts as an autonomous wellspring of data for individuals to design the policies. The CIA missions to leverage the power of information to keep the nation safe.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||June 18, 2021|
|Requirements||Resume, scholarship application, 3.0 GPA, etc.|
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible, the candidate has to be a U.S. citizen. Along with it, satisfy the following criteria:
- The candidate must have a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0-grade scale.
- You should have a financial need demonstrated by the gross annual household income ceiling up to $120,000
- The applicant must be willing to move to the Washington, DC area.
- The candidate must be a full-time student pursuing a graduate degree.
- The candidate must be available to work at least one 90-day summer tour before graduation.
- The applicant must be willing to work full-time at the CIA.
How to Apply?
For applying, submit the following:
- Provide a copy of an unofficial academic transcript.
- Submit your resume in a PDF form
- Submit the completed Scholarship Application form in a pdf form
- Provide the Acceptance letter from a four-year college or university.
- Submit a copy of page 1 or page 2 of the income tax return receipt showing adjusted gross income.
Winning the scholarship will bring you a wide array of benefits ranging from Tuition assistance per calendar year for tuition to Daily allowance and reimbursement against the transportation costs between your school and Washington, DC. Getting an opportunity to work for the esteemed organization CIA is a pride in itself. It would be best if you tried your luck as with the financial rewards, it will bring you a range of experience.
The application process is open from March 1, 2021, and ends on June 18, 2021. No entries after the deadline will be valid.