Are you a law student or planning to attain a law school? Here is an excellent chance for you to enroll in a precious scholarship! Christmas Injury Lawyers is introducing a beneficial program called Christmas Injury Lawyers Visionary Scholarship for the students pursuing a law program in a law school or attending an accredited undergraduate university within the United States.
The firm is pleased and eager to support the future lawyers of America in their law career. The aim behind organizing the grant is to reward the deserving, bright, and dedicated students for their efforts and also encourage them to do better in their academics.
Christmas Injury Lawyers is a dedicated law firm successfully helping to protect the rights of people injured and affected families in South Carolina and Charleston. Gary Christmas, a founding partner of Christmas Injury, has 20 years of experience with 250 cases trail record. They serve in all accident and injury cases.
Who May Be Eligible?
To apply for the Christmas Injury Lawyers Visionary Scholarship, you need to go through the minimum eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be a law student in an accredited law school or a student in an accredited undergraduate university planning to attain the law school in the United States.
- The applicant must hold a good academic record and interest in the field of law.
- The student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
How to Apply
All the students willing to be considered for the scholarship should send their application along with the required documents to email@example.com with a subject line (Your Name)- 2020 Visionary Scholarship.
- Applicants should submit their updated resume with the application
- An academic transcript is required
- The applicant should send a well written 500-1000 words essay describing “Why we should or should not protect Americans rights Trial by Jury in the United States.”
A student with an interest in law and having a good academic hold will be selected as a winner. The winning student will receive the grant of $1000 by Christmas Injury Lawyers to help them through their law school expenses.
All the applicants willing to enter for the scholarship should submit their application before November 30, 2020.