Financial Aid Finder is offering the “Cherokee Nation Foundation Scholarship” for Cherokee citizens to pay their education at the University of Tulsa.
The award is open for the current, full-time student or be a graduating high school senior accepted to the university.
Financial Aid Finder is a foundation where the management team of the foundation has been producing top rated financial aid resources since 1993. A couple of years ago, it decided to bring these resources to the public for free.
Who May Eligible
- Applicant must be a current, full-time student or be a graduating high school senior accepted to the university.
- This award is reserved for Cherokee Nation citizens and is renewable for up to five years.
- The student must maintain a 3.0 GPA, stay in good standing with the university and pursue only one degree.
- Participants must have a letter of reference is required for consideration.
How to Apply
- Firstly, the applicants need to take admission at the University of Tulsa in the United States.
- After taking admission, students can submit their application through the email at email@example.com.
The various grants will be awarded according to the program.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020.