This scholarship is provided by Next Step – U and is offered by Chegg. All students who successfully identify as legal residents of Canada and are enrolled or will enroll in an American accredited university or college are eligible to participate to win this scholarship worth $2,500.
Chegg is a smarter way for students. It is the leading student-first connected learning platform that is here to help every student achieve their best in school and beyond. By helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost, Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education. The organization started as an education technology company focused on affordability and accessibility and now helps students in every step of their journey, from learning to earning.
Table of Contents
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||30th June, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be legal residents of the U.S. and Canada who are age 14 or older.
- The applicants must also be planning to enroll or currently be enrolled in a college or university.
How to Apply
- The applicants are first required to have completed the enrolling and admission application process of their desired university or college.
- The applicants will typically need the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- Standardized test scores
- English language proficiency proof
- Then, to apply for this scholarship, the interested applicants must sign-in on the Chegg Portal and complete the necessary application procedure.
Chegg has valued this scholarship at a whopping $2,500. This scholarship will be awarded to the one lucky winner to use towards the overall study expenses incurred.
The scholarship programme is currently live. However, the students suggest making their applications as soon as possible because applications that will be received after 30th June 2022 will strictly not be considered.