The Chegg Organisation has established the Don’t Text and Drive Scholarship, an initiative to help students understand the risks of texting while driving. The scholarship application can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is sponsored by the digital responsibility for first-year high school students, sophomores, juniors or seniors or current or entering college or graduate school students of any level identified as U.S citizens. The scholarship is valued at $1,000 and will be awarded based on the scholarship application made.
Chegg, Inc. is an American education technology company based in Santa Clara, California, providing digital and physical textbook rentals, textbooks, online tutoring, and other student services. It was launched in 2005 and began trading publicly on the New York Stock Exchange in November 2013. It has made exam prep, homework help and writing support easier with its expert-made study tools that help guide the students to the desired grade.
Table of Contents
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||30th September, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be a high school freshman, sophomore, junior or senior or a current or entering college or graduate school student of any level.
- The applicants can also be home-schooled students.
- The applicants can be of any age. There is no age limit.
- The applicants must be U.S. citizens or legal residents.
How to Apply?
- The applicants must have applied for and been admitted to the applied programme at an American accredited university or institute of their choice.
- The applicants may typically be asked to provide the following documents at the time of admission:
- Reference letter
- Official transcripts
- Standardized scores
- Personal Statement
- Admission essay
- The applicants may also require English language proficiency proof such as TOEFL, IELTS PTE Duolingo, etc.
- The scholarship application must be made via the Digital Responsibility portal.
- Scholarship applications can also be submitted via the Chegg portal.
The successfully selected applicants will be entitled to receive a scholarship award worth $1,000 that they can utilize towards the cost of study of pursuing their programme of choice at any accredited American university or institute.
The last date to apply for the Don’t Text and Drive Scholarship is 30th September 2022. Students are advised to observe the application deadline sincerely to avoid delay in applying and, ultimately a rejection of the application.