To help students take a thoughtful approach to the college decision process and aid their finance-related worries, Chegg has organized the College Raptor Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is especially open to legal residents of the U.S who are aged 16 years of age or older. The students must be enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college, university, or trade school to be eligible to win this scholarship valued at a whopping $2,500. The students will be awarded this scholarship for their choice of field of study.
Chegg is the leading student-first connected learning platform that strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. The mission of Chegg is to help every student achieve their best in school and beyond. Chegg, which started as an education technology company focused on affordability and accessibility and now helps students in every step of their journey, from learning to earning, now also brings together individuals virtually and in its offices around the world to collaborate, innovate, and have fun and strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost.
|Education Level||College, university or trade school|
|Number of Awards||One|
|Contest Deadline||30th June 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be legal residents of the U.S.
- The applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
- The applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college, university, or trade school.
How to Apply?
- The applicants are first required to submit their admission applications to the college or university they want to gain admission to.
- Register or Login to College Raptor.
- 2. Use our College Search tool to find the best colleges for you.
- 3. Submit your Essay
- All interested students must apply for the scholarship by logging in to the Chegg Portal.
Chegg will award the selected student a scholarship award worth $2,500, which they can utilize to fund their education or study in any desired subject area at any American accredited university or college of choice.
The applications for this scholarship are scheduled to end on 30th June 2022. Interested students must submit their applications in due time to avoid rejection.