To encourage students to increase their financial literacy skills and adopt positive habits for managing their finances both in college and beyond, Chegg has arranged for the Cashtelligent Financial Literacy Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship has carefully been designed to encourage students to increase their financial literacy skills and adopt positive habits for managing their finances in college and beyond. It is offered by Cashtelligent and Chegg jointly towards college expenses. U.S. citizens who have enrolled or wish to enroll in an accredited American university or college are eligible to win this $1,000 award.
Chegg, Inc. is an American education technology company based in Santa Clara, California, providing digital and physical textbook rentals, textbooks, online tutoring, and other student services. The company was founded in 2005, and since then, 94% of Chegg customers say they get better grades when they use Chegg to understand their coursework. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost.
Table of Contents
|Number of Awards||2|
|Contest Deadline||30th June 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be high school or secondary school students.
- The applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- The applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college in the U.S.
How to Apply?
- All interested students are supposed to apply for admission to their choice of an American accredited university or college.
- To apply for admission, they may typically need the polliwog supporting documents:
- Reference letter
- Official transcripts
- Standardized scores
- Personal Statement
- Admission essay
- Other course and institute-specific documents
- Then, the scholarship application can be submitted through the Chegg portal and the Cashtelligent Portal.
Cashtelligent and Chegg will award the selected students a sum of $1,000. The students can use the award to pay for their college tuition of any undertaken program in any field.
All students participating in this funding scheme must submit their completed scholarship applications by 30th June 2022. Applications received any after the decided deadline shall not be entertained.