Chegg has established a merit-based scholarship to help students pay for college expenses such as tuition fees, accommodation costs, etc. It is offering students the All-Star Verified Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is incredibly open to high school, college, graduate, or adult students and parents of high school and college students. It is only offered to U.S. citizens to back up their degree studies in any American college or university in any desired major financially. The students must complete a scholarship application form and answer the required question in about 450 words.
Chegg is the leading student-first connected learning platform with a mission to help every student achieve their best in school and beyond. Chegg brings together individuals virtually and in its offices worldwide to collaborate, innovate, and have fun and strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. Chegg started as an education technology company focused on affordability and accessibility and now helps students in every step of their journey, from learning to earning.
|Education Level||High-school, Undergraduate or Graduate|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||30th April, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be high school, college, graduate or adult students or parents of high school and college students.
How to Apply?
- The applicants are first required to submit their admission applications for the college or university they wish to join.
- The students must gather supporting documents that may be required for admissions, such as official transcripts, CV, essays, recommendation letters, etc., and English language proficiency proof. TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, and many more standardized tests are accepted across many American universities.
- The applicants must complete the application form and answer in 450 characters or less the question: “What is the best or worst part about finding or applying to scholarships?”
- All interested students must submit a scholarship application form separately.
The selected applicants will be awarded a sum of $1,000 towards the college or university costs of any applied undergraduate or graduate program. Students can utilize this to pay for college, and it may be used to pay for tuition or any related fees such as room and board.
The application deadline for this scholarship application is 30th April 2022. No applications received after the designated deadline will be accepted or reviewed. Students are suggested to submit their applications before the deadline to avoid missing the deadline and rejecting the application.