The Laurent-Perrier is all set to receive applications for its Women in Wine Leadership Scholarship. The program is conducted for the females working or residing among the mentioned states and registered for their corresponding exam.
The award is introduced to support emerging women leaders in the wine business and their education. The recipients will be provided with assistance to complete their higher studies without any financial hurdles.
Laurent-Perrier is a Champagne house established in 1812. It is the leading company of the Laurent-Perrier Group and is also become the world’s third best-selling champagne brand as of 2005, behind Moët et Chandon and Veuve.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible?
The interested applicants must take a look over the eligibility requirements:
- Must identify as a Women
- Must work and reside in one of the following states: CA, DE, FL, GA, IL, MD, MN, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, VA, WA, DC, WV, WI
- Must have registered or been on the waitlist for their corresponding exam
How to Apply
The eligible applicants fill out their required information through an online application form which is displayed on the bottom of the main website.
The Champagne Laurent-Perrier Women in Wine Leadership Scholarship include the below prize:
- $1000 for a professional registered for the Certified Exam
- $1500 for a professional registered for the Advanced Exam
- $2500 for a professional registered for the Master Exam (theory or practical)
The application deadline is June 26, 2020, 05:00 PM (Pacific).