The female students enrolled in a full or part-time occupational health and safety-related course or programs have an enormous chance to apply for the Chad Bradley Scholarship. This award is specially organized by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety to help students pursue their education without any financial burden.
Chad Bradley Scholarship Award was started to help female students to take more part in occupational health and safety. This scholarship helps to solve community problems regarding health care and protection and improve the female to complete their educations and pursue a better and brought future in the respective field.
Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety helps the community with the mental health camps, health care camps, gives young students work for occupational health and safety programs, and offers many other services. Their motive is to develop low-cost health and safety care center for Canadian citizens. They initiate various scholarships and grants to support students.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
Students are asked to go through the eligibility requirements before applying:
- Only female students are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolled in full-time or part-time occupational health and safety courses.
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited college or university in Canada.
- International female students are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates should enroll in occupational or industrial health and safety, safety management, or other safety degree programs.
- Applicants must be enrolled for a two or four-year degree program.
How to Apply
The eligible applicants should mention the complete details and the documents to prove their eligibility through an online application form. Incomplete information or invalid details ad documents will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
- Applicants must attach proof of being a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Updated resume with all the details such as Name, Address, Contact Number, Email, etc. should be attached with the application form.
- The applicant must attach an essay of 500 to 800 words. The essay should cover why they are pursuing their education in occupational health and safety, which motivated them to select this career and decide to contribute to the community—other points such as your achievement, activities, awards, involvement in the community, workplace, and school. Submit your essay with the application and make your essay as descriptive as possible.
Winner will be awarded the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety Chad Bradley Scholarship Award worth $3,000. This scholarship will help female students pursue their careers; the amount will be exclusively utilized to pay the students’ educational costs.
Interested applicants have to submit their applications before August 31 every year till midnight.