If you are interested in pursuing any level certification in alpine, cross country, adaptive, snowboard or telemarketing, then you have an amazing chance to pay for your education. Get this worthy scholarship and be an excellent instructor! The PSIA-AASI foundations together are offering an exceptional Certification or Specialist Education Track Scholarship for their members and non-members. Candidates must have an interest in working as an instructor. Fellows must demonstrate leadership qualities in PSIA – AASI and another industry.
The goal of the program is to create more worthy instructors for teaching practical courses. The program initiated to Awards members and non-members by some funds to stress freely complete their certification or specialist education track. The scholarship aims to help candidates achieve professional performance, standard for personal performance, teaching, and riding and technical skills. The purpose of the program is to offer considerable financial support.
The Professional Ski Instructors of America and the American Association of Snowboard Instructor (PSIA-AASI) is one of the world’s largest organizations dedicated to teaching people who are willing to learn Ski and snowboard. Both the association consists of several instructors having expertise in both Ski and snowboarding. The instructors are passionate about teaching others how to board perfectly.
Take a look at the table for more details:
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||November 18, 2020|
|Requirement||Application, Essay, LoR, Resume|
Who May Be Eligible?
Take a look at the requirements below to be eligible for the program:
- Candidates must have an interest in working as an instructor.
- Fellows must demonstrate leadership qualities in PSIA – AASI and another industry.
- Fellows must be interested in pursuing any level certification in alpine, cross country, adaptive, snowboard or telemarketing.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must apply for the program through an online application form. Candidates must fill the form with all the required details and materials with concern. Please avoid submitting a late application not to be rejected. Candidates must submit all the required materials without any negligence. Fellows must maintain the authenticity of the data they are providing. Incomplete or late applications will be rejected.
- A cover letter explaining your interest in the scholarship. (Maximum- 250 words).
- Maximum 300 words education plan and timeline include details about specific clinics/events and exam you wish to attend and how attending them support your certification or specialist goal.
- A professional and updated resume and one letter of recommendation.
Benefits of the scholarship are given below:
- Specialist or certification exam fee.
- $250 travel expenses, $100 in material expense.
- One full year free membership.
- This scholarship reduces financial stress on the candidates who are willing to complete their certification in the respective courses.
The last date to apply for the scholarship is November 18, 2020. No late applications will be accepted.