If you are enrolled in an agricultural-related field then get a chance to put your thoughts by an essay and win the scholarship award. The program is being introduced by Central Texas Farm Credit.
The program applies to graduate high school seniors who are engaged in an agriculture-related field. The grant is specially designed to make a positive impact on the world about the agricultural industry.
Central Texas Farm Credit works as the provider for various loans that include Agribusiness loan, Farm and ranch loan, Recreational property loan and Country home loans. The borrowers of Central Texas Credit also get to be a member of a cooperative and entitled share in its financial success.
Who May Eligible
The candidates who are keen to apply for the program must review the given criteria:
- Must be a graduating high school senior.
- Must be pursuing an agriculture-related degree such as agricultural business, agricultural economics, animal science, agricultural education, etc.
- Must reside inside of Central Texas Farm Credit’s 19 county territory
- Must be accepted to a junior college, community college, or four-year university
- Applicants with a non-agriculture related degree will be disqualified.
- Family members (children or grandchildren) of Central Texas Farm Credit employees and board members are not eligible.
How to Apply
The application process for the particular program includes submitting the scholarship application form required documents electronically to email@example.com
- An official high school transcript
- Applicant’s electronic photo in high-res, JPEG format only.
- Must submit an essay on the topic “How I plan to make a positive impact on the agricultural industry.
- Handwritten essay and non-electronic submitted applications are void
The Central Texas Farm Credit is thrilled to award 5 one time scholarships of amount $2,000 each to support students’ education expenses for the academic year.
Applicants who find themselves eligible for the program must apply by March 11, 2022.