Undergraduates who are struggling with covering their education and living expenses do not need to worry anymore because Central Recorder got an incredible opportunity for you to showcase your talent and win an outstanding amount of $1500.
The Central Recorder provides both domestic and international undergraduate students a chance to win a one-time award scholarship of $1,500 by writing a creative and thoughtful 1,000-word essay. This scholarship award is available to students from countries like Canada, the USA, UK, Sweden, Germany, France, Australia, Switzerland.
Central Recorder is an advanced news website focusing on entertainment, innovation, education, and business classifications. Its motive is to gather the steadily expanding range of interest for news and data in an era of rapidly evolving technologies. Central Recorder is the most recent news entertainment website. They furnish you with the most recent breaking news and recordings directly from media outlets.
The ultimate mission of Central Recorder is to give enlightening news to individuals everywhere. They know the importance of providing valuable and reliable information to everyone.
Here is a brief description for you concerning the following scholarship:
|Number of awards||1|
|Nationality||USA, Cannada, UK, Sweden, Germany, France, Australia & Switzerland.|
|Contest deadline||October 1, 2021|
|Application fees||Not required|
|Requirements||Proof of enrolment and essay|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements that need to be satisfied for participating in the following scholarship contest:
- All candidates must be already enrolled in or due to be registered as full-time undergraduates at the accredited US or CA college or university for the semester they are applying for the grant.
- Candidates are not needed to have a minimum GPA.
- All domestic, international, and undocumented students are welcome to apply.
- Students attending online colleges are free to apply.
How to Apply?
Interested individuals can apply for this scholarship contest by filling out the following Application form and providing the following information:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Only transcripts, tuition receipt, or letter of acknowledgment are accepted. Only jpeg, pdf, or doc formats are accepted.
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
Applicants are required to write a 1,000-word essay answering the below-given questions and submit it along with your application in the pdf or doc format through the email firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Why is connectivity so important today?
- How will communication technology evolve in the future?
- Describe the importance of ‘Freedom of the press.’
Applicants are required to submit the proof of their enrolment in their university in the form of transcripts, tuition receipts, or letters or acknowledgment by their respected university(only jpeg, pdf, doc formats are accepted). Also, please note if you are in the middle of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current college beforehand and submit a document with the colleges you have currently applied to.
The winner of the following scholarship contest will be selected and notified via email by October 10, 2021, and will be awarded the one-time award of $1,500.
The application deadline for the following scholarship is October 1, 2021. No applications will be considered after that deadline.