Cemer is seeking for innovative and creative ideas for 2018, for its 3rd “Dreams Come True Design Competition”. Professionals and students are eligible to apply for this competition. The theme of the competition is World is a Playground.
The aim of the competition is to support innovative and creative ideas for the world is a playground design that changes the habits of city life, provides freedom to children in crowded cities and revitalizes the social life.
A total of six prizes will be awarded in each of the two competition categories. The total prize money fund for 2018 is 19,500 Euro. The first prize in the Professional category is 5,000 Euro. The first prize in the Student category is 2,500 Euro.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
The competition will be held in two categories-student, and professional. To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The prerequisite for participation is to be a student at the undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Students can participate in the competition individually or as a team.
- Students are required to continue their undergraduate or graduate in all departments of faculties of Fine Arts, Design and Architecture and in all Landscape Architecture departments within different faculties.
- In group participation, all of the group members must be students and at least one student must fulfill the condition in the article (6.3).
- Persons who have graduated or will graduate from undergraduate or graduate programs of related departments in 2018 have the right to apply in the student category.
- Professionals can participate in the competition individually or as a team
- Professionals are required to complete their undergraduate or graduate education in all departments of faculties of Fine Arts, Design and Architecture and in all Landscape Architecture departments within different faculties.
- In group participation at least one professional must fulfill the condition in the article (7.2).
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: http://www.cemerdreamscometrue.com/basvuru-yap.php
- Competitors can participate in the competition in only one category (student or professional) with a maximum of three different projects.
- The competitors must register at cemerdustengercege.com and the application period must be completed on the website.
- Persons who are partners, employees or first degree relatives of any of the employees of Cemer Kent Ekipmanları A.Ş. or members of the jury cannot participate in the competition.
- For each project participating in the competition, these features are demanded: it has not been produced before, has not been made available to the public, has not been placed in a similar competition and has not been awarded.
- The project is submitted by entering to the application account and uploading the project’s visuals and design explanations.
- The project visuals will consist of three (3) A3 size design sheet and digital sheet and will be digitally loaded into the system.
- There should be no words or signs in the project sheets and in the written explanations that will specify the identity of the competitor. Otherwise, the project will be removed from the project competition.
- As nickname will be automatically determined by the system for each application, the uploaded sheets and texts will be matched directly to the nickname. For this reason, designers should not add their nickname to the sheets.
- Design sheets will be organized as product visuals (a), usage scenario (b), and technical solution information (c).
- A design sheet with a light colored background bearing visual / visuals containing a perspective view,
- Design sheet containing product usage scenario or visuals supporting presentation board A,
- A sheet containing details about product material, production technology, size and technical features.
- Each sheet must be designed with150dpi resolution and must be maximum5mb and horizontal. The file extension must be in jpeg format.
- Written explanations of the project will be uploaded as text to the parts design purpose (500characters), innovative aspects (500 characters) and production method and technical features (200 characters).
- For this reason, it is recommended to keep text size at the maximum level in the visuals. The project description will be automatically inserted into the digital layout that will be used by the system injury
- First Prize: 2.500 Euro
- Second Prize: 1.500 Euro
- Third Prize: 1.000 Euro
- Student Honorable: 500 Euro
- First Prize: 5.000 Euro
- Second Prize: 3.000 Euro
- Third Prize: 2.000 Euro
- Professional Honorable: 1.000 Euro
Final application date is November 30, 2018, 17:00.