The National Association of Dental Laboratories is inviting the applicants for its “The Pillar Scholarship” program conducted for the year 2020. The scholarship is open for students who have graduated high school or have obtained an equivalent and have a working knowledge of the English language.
The program is created to allow qualified dental technicians with the opportunity to sit for the three examinations that comprise the Certified Dental Technician (CDT) examination process. The recipients will be able to pursue their goals without any difficulties.
The National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL) was established in the United States in 1951. Its mission is to be the appreciate advocate for the dental laboratory technology industry. A wide range of institutions offers associate degree programs to become a technician.
Who May Eligible?
To be eligible for the program, the students must meet all the given rules:
- Applicants must have a working knowledge of the English language.
- All participants must have graduated high school or have obtained an equivalent.
- Students are of satisfactory legal and ethical standing in the dental laboratory and dental community.
How to Apply
To apply for the CDT Pillar scholarship, applicants need to submit their information electronically through an online application or by sending a pdf form by mail to FDLT Pillar Scholarship 325 John Knox Road, #L103, Tallahassee, FL 32303 Phone: (866) 627-3990 Fax: (850) 222-0053 to get consideration for the award.
- Recipients will be required to provide the Foundation with a professional headshot and testimonial (web video submission or written submission on letterhead paper) about receiving the scholarship and how this experience will positively impact his/her DLT career, before funds being released.
- Type or print all answers clearly in ink.
- Must use extra sheets of paper if you need more space for the requested information.
- Must be honest, accurate, and thorough in completing all sections of this application. The FDLT reserves the right to reject any application if the Board has evidence that the applicant has made a false or misleading statement in the form or any supporting documents
The CDT Pillar scholarship amounts up to $1,065.00, which will be rewarded to a talented scholar. The recipients must take all three examinations within 12 months after being awarded the scholarship.
Applications deadlines are March 15 for the spring award date, and September 15 for the fall award date each year.