This program, administered by ORAU through its contract with the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) to manage the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE), was established through an interagency agreement between DOE and CDC. Participants do not become CDC, DOE, or program administrator employees, and no employment-related benefits exist. Proof of health insurance is required for participation in this program. Health insurance can be obtained through ORISE.
Table of Contents
|Organization||University of Rochester|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||September 9, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
The qualified candidate should have received a master’s degree in one of the relevant fields or be currently pursuing the degree and will reach completion by August 2022. The degree must have been received within five years of the appointment start date.
- Strong research skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with significant emphasis on the quality of work
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop, foster, and maintain cooperative relations.
- Ability to multi-task
- Prior experience in the fields of global health or health communications
How to Apply?
Please visit our Program Website. After reading, if you have additional questions about the application process, please email ORISE.CDC.CGH@orau.org and include the reference code for this opportunity.
The deadline for the online submission of the application and supporting documents is September 9, 2022.