This is an opportunity for full-time students to take their studies to a higher level. Scholars who are eager and motivated towards their higher education will be given various awards.
The award will support students to achieve their dreams of higher studies with an accredited academic institution in the United States.
Congressional Black Caucus is an American educational foundation work as a supporting hand to deserving students through seminars and scholarship. This is a non-profit foundation focusing on education, healthcare, and economic development.
Who May Eligible:
To be eligible, candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Students should be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Qualified applicants must be currently enrolled full-time in an accredited academic institution
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Exhibit leadership ability and participate in community service activities
- Selected applicants will be qualified African-American or black students
How to Apply & Competition Rules
To participate in the CBC Spouses Education award, applicants must submit an online application.
To apply for the scholarship students must provide the below documents:
- Resume (1-page maximum) detailing your academics, extracurricular activities, honours, employment, community service, and special skills.
- The latest photograph is suitable for publication (i.e., a cap and gown picture, or other professional quality and professionally dressed photograph).
- Two letters of recommendation
After submitting General Application:
- Official transcript scanned and uploaded as one PDF file.
- Two Essay Prompts (250 words maximum each)
Winners of the competition will receive benefits as below:
- Scholars will get various awards.
- To enhance their academic skills.
- Completed applications must be submitted no later than April 30, 2021.