To encourage the women in the field of business, the Sacramento Region Community Foundation is now sponsoring a wonderful Carroylin and Robert Threlkel Scholarship. This scheme will provide financial support to female students toward their education. For this program, the foundation will recruit female students pursuing a business-related undergraduate degree at an accredited college university or community college.
The business is considered a male-dominated field, and somewhere women have been unrepresented in this area. But these days, an increasing number of women are taking an interest in becoming entrepreneurs and business leaders. The foundation has initiated this wonderful scheme to support such aspiring women who hold the potential to be a successful business leader. With the help of this funding program, the foundation wants to increase the number of female business leaders and give them the chance to reach their fullest potential.
Sacramento Region Community Foundation has been connecting people who care with causes that matter. This foundation is the only foundation of its kind in the Sacramento region. It has been providing philanthropic services and helping people who help society to grow and work for human welfare. The foundation helps people in El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, and Yolo counties achieve their philanthropic goals.
Table of Contents
Get useful information at a glance:
|Organization||Sacramento Region Community Foundation|
|Amount||$1,000 to $5,000|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||March 12, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
The following requirements must be met in order to be eligible to apply for this program:
- Applicants must be a female student pursuing a business-related undergraduate degree at an accredited college university or community college in California;
- Candidates must be enrolled full-time in an accredited college university or community college;
- Aspirants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5;
- Recipients must demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply through the online portal of Sacramento Region Community Foundation where they will have to sign up with a new account or log in with existing one to access the application form.
- Essay: Please provide a one-page essay on the following topic: why are you going into business and what are your career goals
- Letter of Recommendation: Please provide two letters of recommendation from individuals who are not related to the applicant
- The second letter of recommendation
The award amount ranges from $1,000 to $5,000. This financial support will help students cover their educational expenses and achieve their educational goals. Winning this award will make it easy for a female to earn or complete education in the field of business without any dependency on loan.
Applications will be accepted until March 12, 2021. Send your application with required documents on or before this date.