PreFed Credit Union is proudly offering the Carroll R. Phillips Scholarship program in the honour and memory of Carroll R. Phillips. High school seniors are invited to join this award.
The program is organized to assist students financially in their high cost education expenses so that they will able to accomplish their goals without any barriers.
ProFed started serving in 1933 as Fort Wayne Teachers Credit Union. The ProFed has a community charter and serves nine Northeast Indiana countries such as Allen, Adams, DeKalb, Huntington countries with a total of 11 branch locations.
Who May Eligible
Interested candidates must review the given criteria for applying:
- Must be a member of ProFed Credit in good standing
- Must be any family member of ProFed Credit in good standing
- Must be a high school senior
- Must be a full-time student accepted to or enrolled in a two or four- year program at an accredited college, university, trade school or vocational school.
How to Apply
Ideal candidates can submit their application and required documents through one of the following ways:
- The online application form, or
- Email at email@example.com or
- Via mailing to ProFed Credit Union 1710 St Joe River, P.O. Box 5466 Fort Wayne, IN 46895-5466
- Applicants’ recent high school, college, university, trade school or vocational school transcript copy.
- Proof of enrollment like college letter of acceptance or upcoming fall class schedule.
- A letter of recommendation prepared by any school official of the applicant.
- Submit an essay describing their educational objectives and the reason why they choose it.
- The essay should not be less than one full page in length with proper spelling and grammar.
The four recipients of the scholarship will get the assistance of $2,500.
All applicants must follow the application process and submit their references until April 13, 2020.