Are you looking for a scholarship to support your studies’ cost? If yes, then apply for the scholarships arranged by the Council for Affordable and Rural Housing Foundation. The program is conducted to help students in achieving their goals.
The program is applicable for the resident of a CARH-member property who is U.S. citizens. The applicants also need to hold or be a candidate for a high school diploma or equivalent and demonstrate scholastic or work achievement.
The Council for Affordable and Rural Housing is a national non-profit trade organization. Its members have access to timely and insightful publications, meetings, seminars, training programs, and nationally recognized education designations.
Who May Eligible?
Below are some necessary requirements from all the scholarship:
- Must be a resident of a CARH-member property
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
- Must hold or be a candidate for a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must demonstrate scholastic or work achievement
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be accepted at or currently enrolled, as a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited 2- or 4-year college or university or
- Must be accepted at or attending a technical, trade, or vocational school or program
How to Apply
Students can download a pdf application form and submit it either by email to carh-at-carh.org or by mail at CARH Scholarship Foundation 116 S. Fayette Street Alexandria, VA 22314.
- Must include a grade report showing that a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 each semester was maintained while taking at least 12 credits.
- Must send all supporting documents, including academic transcripts and letters of recommendations,
The scholarship winners will receive $3,000 per year (or $1,500 per semester) to assist you in paying for expenses related to your enrollment at the accredited school.
The application deadline for all the programs is June 15, 2020.