CareerFitter is a platform where people analyze their personality in the workplace. It is designed to give peoples insight into which careers to consider based on your work personality. It helped hundreds of students find direction in choosing a well-fitting career path.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be registered, as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited US college or university for the semester.
- All the participants must have a GPA average above 2.4
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply
- Candidates must be US citizen or International students also eligible for apply.
How to Apply
The applicant needs to register, create an application account, and complete your student profile.
- Participants need to write up to a 1,000-character essay answering the following question:
- What is the perfect career for you, and why?
- Complete a brief questionnaire regarding CareerFitter.
Scholarship Amount $1000 will be given to the one victorious participant.
Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted by January 31, 2020.