Have you ever faced and overcome significant obstacles in life? Do you have a strong wish to pursue a career or technical education? Then, here is the best scholarship program to help your dreams come true. Horatio Alger Endowment Fund and the Association Chairman is announcing the excellent Career & Technical scholarships for U.S. students who have completed high school and will enroll in an eligible program in fall 2020 with a strong commitment to complete a career or technical program.
This scholarship program is initiated with the intention o creating a pathway for the students struggling due to financial requirements to complete their education. It encourages the students to pursue degrees and make a successful career in technical educations. It appreciates the hard work and the efforts students invest in maintaining their academic records.
The Horatio Alger Association honors the achievements of outstanding individuals in our society who have succeeded despite adversity and who are committed to supporting young people in pursuit of increased opportunities through higher education. Even in tough situations like a pandemic, the association is committed to providing service to its members and supporting its scholars.
Who May Be Eligible?
Before proceeding with thee, application form students should first check the eligibility requirements of the scholarship.
- Students should have completed high school or earned a high school equivalency credentials
- Candidates who will enroll in an eligible program in fall 2020 are eligible
- Students should exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a career or technical program up to 2 years at an accredited non-profit post-secondary institution in the United States
- Candidate should demonstrate critical financial need and must be eligible to receive the Federal Pell grant as determined by completion of the FAFSA
- Applicant should demonstrate perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Applicant should be under 30
- Candidates should be a United States citizen
How to Apply
If you are eligible according to the above requirements, then you can proceed to apply for the grant through an online application form. The candidate should submit all the required details and materials asked in the application form. All the applications should be submitted before the deadline late claims are not entertained.
- All the documents to support the eligibility should be submitted
- Other documents asked by the firm should be provided with caution
The deserving and selected applicants will receive the amount of $2,500 each which may be used for the tuition, fees, books, and supplies. All the funds are paid directly to the institution’s behalf of the recipient. This scholarship encourages the students to do better in their technical educational careers.
The last date to apply for the grant is 15 August 2020.