Are you a female who is enrolled in a STEM field and is pursuing education as a high school senior or an undergraduate college student? The Cards Against Humanity is very glad of your decision of getting enrolled in a STEM field and wants you to encourage more female students to get into the STEM field where the student will be free to conduct a minilecture, a little information about STEM which needs to be accurate and upload it on youtube for which the student will be awarded an impressive Cards Against Humanity Scholarship for their efforts to encourage the students to get into STEM.
Their goal is to put focus on outstanding women in science, technology, engineering, and math. They aim to enroll more females in the STEM field and demonstrate that today’s females are not behind males. Their mission is to spread equality in the community, where males and females will be treated equally, which is the only way to develop society.
The Cards Against Humanity’s Science Pack provides the scholarship funds, where to date, they have funded six full-tuition scholarships and created a community of mentors and students who work in STEM fields. The scholarship will be provided not based on merits, but on the youtube video provided by the student, which is based on the STEM field minilecture, its creativity, and the content told in the video.
Take a look at the table given below for more information about scholarships:
|Organization||Cards Against Humanity|
|Educational Level||High school senior and undergraduate|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly enroll thoroughly through the below-mentioned points to know the eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be either a high school senior or an undergraduate college student
- The applicant must be a female applicant
- The fellow must be involved in a STEM field
- The applicant doesn’t need to be a US citizen
- The fellow should be having good academic performance
- The student should be involved in community service.
- The subject should be related to any STEM topic, not necessarily your field of study.
How to Apply
The candidate should film a video of themselves explaining a STEM topic. The fellow should upload the video on youtube and marked ‘public. The submission should be made before the deadline, accompanied by other required documents.
Kindly make sure to submit before the deadline as the late submission will not be considered.
Please submit the enlisted documents along with the application:
- The fellow should provide the complete application
- The fellow should provide proof of enrollment in STEM
- The candidate should provide a three–minute educational video explaining a STEM topic student is passionate about, which should be a minilecture, which should be clear and creative.
- The fellow should provide complete demographic information about the applicant.
The provided funds will lessen the burden of the expenses of students. The scholarship should be only brought to pay the freight of students’ expenses like Tuition Fees, Fees, Books, and other student needs. This fund encourages the students to achieve their goals and overcomes barriers. The application process for this scholarship is too easy.
All applications are currently accepted, so begin with your submission immediately.