CarIndigo is delighted to announce that they are offering a car review scholarship program to provide support to the Hispanic and Latin community of the U.S. amidst the pandemic and global crises. The following car review scholarship program asks students to write a car review of about 1,200-1,500 words and win a chance to receive a one-time scholarship cash prize of $1,000. Students can opt for any latest car that is currently on sale in the U.S. Out of all, 10 students with the best response will be considered as the winners of the scholarship.
The purpose of offering the scholarship is to promote the car culture in the U.S. and provide a platform to the future car enthusiasts of society. The students can use this grant to fuel their future endeavors like college and other business-related activities that are for the betterment of society. The scholarship is open to all 18+ high school graduates having a minimum GPA of 2.5% on a 4 scale or 7.5% on a 10 scale. The students enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate program in an accredited university are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The applicants must be permanent residents of the United States of America. The deadline for the scholarship is November 30, 2021, and the winners will be announced on January 15, 2022. The decision taken by the sponsor will be final and binding. For further information, read the whole article.
CarIndigo was established in 2019 as a team of enlightened automotive experts, who are always on the lookout to provide you with the best quality and value for your money. They help their clients make sensible decisions by creating a one-stop destination for all their card purchasing dilemmas. They help US car buyers who feel blurred while making the decision regards to buying a new car. They provide them with all the necessary information and help them make a better choice.
Table of Contents
Here is a brief description for you concerning the following scholarship:
|Educational Level||Undergraduate and postgraduate students|
|Number of Awards||10|
|Contest Deadline||September 1, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
|Requirements||No specific requirements|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements that need to be satisfied for participating in the following scholarship contest:
- The candidate must be 18 years or older during admission.
- The candidate must have secured admission in any Undergraduate/Postgraduate course in any reputed educational institution in the United States.
- The scholarship program is only aimed towards the Hispanic & Latin community members, who are permanent residents of the United States of America.
- All the 18 Years+ high school graduates with a minimum GPA of 2.5% on a 4 scale or 7.5% on a 10 scale, can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply?
The interested individuals are required to fill out the application form provided on the scholarship portal and submit it. Additionally, the candidate is required to write a car review of about 1,200 to 1,500 words and submit the same following the below-mentioned instructions:
- The submission must adhere to the word limit.
- The essay has to be genuine and must not be plagiarised.
- The submission form must include all personal details.
- Grammatical mistakes shall not be tolerated.
- Proper sentence formation is an absolute must.
- Creativity and articulation of words must be reflected.
- Important questions must be aptly answered.
- The writing should be fluid, crisp, and concise.
- The application must be submitted online, and offline work will not be accepted.
- Filling out personal information such as name, contact information, education qualification, the background is a must.
- The essay should not exceed more than 1500 words.
- The essay must be precise, to the point, with no grammatical errors.
- The essay must not contain any obscene, pornographic, libelous, targeting religious sentiments or objectionable elements, which otherwise shall render the entry disqualified.
- No edits or changes can be made once the essay has been submitted.
All the applications will be reviewed and judged based on the selection criteria and eligibility criteria. Out of all, the 10 most deserving candidates will be chosen and be announced as the winner. The winners will be awarded the one-time scholarship cash prize of $1,000. Tax from the scholarship prize will be deducted as per Section 194B of the Income Tax Act of the United States of America.
The deadline for application submission for the following scholarship is November 30, 2021. No applications will be considered after the deadline.