The Central Queensland University is pleased to announce the Capstone Editing Textbook Grant to assist in covering the cost of their textbooks for the duration of their degree. The Grant is open to all domestic or international students who are studying as an undergraduate full-time student.
The purpose of the Grant is to reduce the financial burden associated with the studying at Australian and New Zealand universities. The winning candidates will receive one $1,000 gift voucher per year for three years, so long as you are studying full-time during those years.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- You can be studying internally or externally.
- You can be a domestic or international student.
- The grant is primarily for full-time students.
- If you are studying part-time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate career commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
- You must be a full-time student for the duration of the grant.
- You are still eligible if you become a postgraduate student during that time.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an application online form through the given link: https://www.capstoneediting.com.au/textbook-grant
- You cannot apply if you are an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing (or a family member of an employee or contractor).
- The Capstone Editing Textbook Grant for Undergraduate Students is awarded on the basis of financial need.
- Each application will be carefully assessed.
- The successful applicant will be chosen at the sole discretion of Capstone Editing, and this decision is final.
The Capstone Editing Textbook Grant provides a$3,000 ($1,000 gift voucher to the Co-Op Book Store per year) to one undergraduate student per year to assist in covering the cost of their textbooks for the duration of their degree.
The application will close on December 31, 2018.