Cadence is proud to announce that they are taking this generous initiative to support the outstanding and qualified female technology aspirants. They are launching their Cadence Women in Technology Scholarship to provide support in terms of money and opportunity to the female aspirants pursuing a career in the technology-related field. Cadence always has been focused on building a culture that encourages incorporation and embraces diversity in people. Their internships program and associations with key colleges are the most crucial methodology to increment and support diversity. Therefore, to give effect to their following vision and mission, they are offering this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate must identify herself as a female and be enrolled as a full-time student with good academic standing at an accredited university in a bachelor, master, or Ph.D. program in the United States or Canada for the 2021-2022 academic year, studying: Computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, or a closely related technical field. The scholarship beneficiaries of the following program will be chosen to get one-time scholarship money of $5,000. Past applicants of the scholarship are allowed to reapply; however, past recipients of a Cadence Scholarship are not allowed. The deadline for application is October 11, 2021
Cadence is a market leader in the electric plan, expanding upon over 30 years of computational programming. The organization applies its basic Intelligent System Design technique to convey programming, hardware, and IP that transform design ideas into the real world. Cadence clients are the world’s most innovative organizations, conveying exceptional electronic items from chips to boards to systems for the most powerful market applications, including customer, hyper-scale computing, 5G interchanges, auto, aviation, industry, and health.
Following is the brief description of the following scholarship:
|Education Level||Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. program|
|Number of Awards||Varies|
|Contest Deadline||October 11, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
|Requirements||Essay, photo, resume, transcripts, recommendation|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements for the following scholarship contest:
- The candidate must be a female
- The candidate must be a full-time student with good academic standing at an accredited university in a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. program in the United States or Canada for the 2021-2022 academic year, pursuing: Computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, or a closely related technical field
- The candidate must demonstrate a solid academic record
- The candidate must exemplify leadership and show a passion for technology
How to Apply?
To enter the scholarship program, the interested individuals are required to complete the application form procedure and submit their Prompt response to the following questions:
- List any academic awards or recognitions in technology that you have received (Limit 600 words)
- Describe a technical project that you have pursued at school or in your free time that you are very passionate about (Limit 600 words)
- How have you or how would you like to advance women in technology? (Limit 600 words)
Following are the documents that need to be attached with your application form:
- Two letters of recommendation from professors, instructors, and advisors
- After applying, applicants will be able to generate the link for the reference to upload letters.
- Academic transcript from a current university (an official copy will be required if selected)
The applications submitted will be reviewed and verified by the scholarship committee. The most deserving female candidates will be selected as the winners of the following scholarship. The winners will be awarded a one-time scholarship amount of up to $5,000 each.
The deadline for the application submission for the following contest is October 11, 2021. No applications will be considered after this date.