Are you burdened with the fees demanded of your 2-4years education, and are you searching for a flexible scholarship that will help you get through your academic burden? The BYU Enrollment Service is here to help you throughout the academics get out of financial pressure. The BYU Enrollment Service is glad to introduce the BYU Academic Scholarship for the students seeking two years or the four years program. They believe that each student must be provided with an opportunity to pursue higher education irrespective of their involvement. They give the scholarship for the transfer students, new freshmen students, or the former or continuing students.
The BYU Enrollment Service aims to provide a bright future for the students and eliminate the barrier between the student and education and cherish their lives. The BYU Enrollment Service helps the students receive higher education and provides scholarships without discriminating among the students and the education. Their vision is to adapt the healthy relationship between students and studies and inspire all the students in the community to pursue higher education and accomplish their goals.
The Enrollment Services provides core services to students, facilitating access to a BYU education. The organization seeks to create outstanding student experiences by remaining hidden in plain sight as they provide high impact, low profile solutions. The BYU Enrollment Service warmly welcomes students who have high goals and are striving hard to accomplish them. They are providing the scholarship on the merit and need of the student.
Go through the table below for more information about the scholarship:
|Organization||BYU Enrollment Service|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate and Graduate Students|
|Amount||$5,250 for the 4-year program and $4,500 for the 2-year program|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
The eligibility criteria for each scholarship differs depending on the students’ involvement; kindly go through the enlisted points to know some common eligibility:
- The fellow must be having remarkable academic performance
- The candidate must need financial assistance to pursue the education.
- The applicant must be a legal U.S resident
- The candidate must be, Undergraduate New Freshman, Former, Continuing, Transfer, or Graduate student
- The candidate must submit a complete application.
- The student must be already admitted or has applied for the University/ college/ institution.
- The candidate must have received private awards.
How to Apply
Submission must be made through the online process before the deadline. The required documents must accompany the application. The candidate must provide all the valid information in the application, as the invalid or incomplete application will directly lead to rejection.
Kindly ensure to provide the application before the deadline as the late submission will directly be rejected.
Document requirements for each criterion differ; kindly know some commonly required documents:
- The candidate must provide the complete application
- If the applicant is 30 years of age, he/she must also include their parents’ information, even if they are considered independent on the FAFSA.
- The candidate must submit the FAFSA to demonstrate the need for financial assistance
- The student must provide proof of enrollment at an accredited college or university
- The fellow must enlist the private awards received.
They provided scholarships will lessen the burden of the expenses of the students. The students should not use this scholarship for any alternative purpose other than paying the students’ costs like tuition, fees, books, and other needs. These scholarships motivate the students to accomplish their goals overcoming all obstacles. The application process for this scholarship is simple.
The deadline for each criterion varies, so kindly go through the due date in the application and provide the submission before the deadline as the late or incomplete application will not be considered.