Buttonwood park zoo comes forth with an exciting offer for the children. Buttonwood park zoo will offer scholarships for children from ages 6-10 to experience a day at buttonwood park zoo. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide children with an opportunity where they can learn from nature itself. They want to offer a fantastic experience for the children where they can learn and enjoy their day in natural surroundings at minimum cost or no cost depending upon the family of applicants’ financial conditions.
Buttonwood park zoo wants to offer children a never forgettable experience at their zoo to participate in various programs. It is an excellent source of enjoyment as well as education. This scholarship is intended for those children who cannot participate in such programs due to financial issues. These programs reduce the burden of education on students.
Buttonwood park zoo is dedicated to preserving the future of wildlife. It also aims to create opportunities that connect people to nature. They strive to offer people and children never forgettable experiences among nature. The association takes steps to help individuals with various initiatives. The programs created are worth appreciation.
Table of Contents
Candidates can check the table below for more information about the scholarship:
|Organization||Buttonwood park zoo|
|Educational Level||Children between the age of 6 to 10|
|Number of Awards||2|
Who May Be Eligible
Criteria for each program are different. Some mandatory requirements are mentioned below:
- Applicants must be ages 6-10 at the program’s time to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Fellows must have transportation to and from Buttonwood Park Zoo to be considered for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Applications can be submitted physically or mailed at the following address: Mail To/Drop Off At:
Buttonwood Park Zoo
Attn: Sara Doble
425 Hawthorn St
New Bedford, MA 02740
Or the application can be submitted online as well on email@example.com. Fellows should make sure the data they are providing is valid. Late submissions will be rejected.
- The application must be submitted entirely with both essays mentioned below.
- Fellows parents must write an essay about ‘why do you think your child would benefit from Spring ZooCrew at Buttonwood Park Zoo?’ The essay should be more than 500 words.
- Candidates should write an about ‘why are you interested in attending this program on your week off from school?’ this essay should only be completed by the students; if an adult completes it, the application will be disqualified.
The Spring ZooCrew at Buttonwood Park Zoo 2021 Scholarship will provide children ages 6-10 years old with an opportunity to participate in the Spring ZooCrew program at a reduced cost or no cost to families based on the financial need of the candidate’s financial condition. These scholarships encourage students to achieve their goals.
Applications are currently open. Interested applicants can start applying for the scholarship.