To better support of educators who are minorities or who have experienced financial challenges, Education.com Company is providing “Building the Future Scholarship”.
The program is established for those US residents who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and a commitment to the field of teaching.
The sponsor of this award program is a company known as the name of Education.com. The company aims to enhance the institutional knowledge of the United States residents through this grant.
Who May Eligible
All the participants must meet all of the following eligibility requirements to apply:
- Applicants Must be a low-income student or student from an underrepresented minority group—LGBT, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, American Indian, or Filipino/Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander
- The student must be pursuing a career as a preschool-5th-grade teacher (any discipline).
- Aspirants must be enrolled at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
- The award is open to college undergraduates
- All the applicants must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident.
- All the students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to complete the online scholarship application.
- To apply for the scholarship program applicants need to write an essay on the following given topics in 500-1000 words.
- How have difficult circumstances or unique challenges are shaped you?
- What is the role has this played in your inspiration to be a teacher?
- Where do you seeing your teaching career in the 10 years, and what would win this scholarship mean for your future career?
- Two selected winners will receive a $5,000 scholarship towards their education expenses.
- In addition to this cash award, each successful winner will also get two Education.com Lifetime Memberships.
Application Deadline: January 01, 2020.