Are you a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate student at UW-Madison? If yes, then Bryan Davia Scholarship is available for you. The study program is open to degree-seeking UW-Madison undergraduate students studying abroad on a UW Study Abroad Program.
The University of Wisconsin System is one of the largest public higher education systems in the state of Wisconsin. There are two research universities in the University that grant doctoral degrees. Total enrollment at this university is approximately 43,000 students, of whom approximately 32,000 are undergraduates.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be:
- A degree-seeking UW-Madison undergraduate student studying abroad on a UW Study Abroad Program.
- All CALS, Engineering, IAP, and WSB students are eligible!
- Applicant must be in the process of applying or have already applied, to a UW Study Abroad program for spring 2020 or Calendar Year 2020.
How to Apply
- To apply for the 2019-2020 application cycle, applicants must still submit your scholarship application by this date to be considered.
- Applicants need to log into Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH) through your student centre or by logging in directly using the ‘My Applications’ button at the top of this page.
- Additional consideration will be given to students who possess the following characteristics and/or traits:
- 2.75 GPA
- First-generation college student
- First time travelling abroad
- Financial need
Benefit: The Scholarship amounts vary depending on the duration of the program.
Application Deadline: September 23, 2019, is the deadline for the scholarship fund.