Students indulged in the study of occupational therapy, physical therapy (PT) or a physical therapy assistant (PTA) program have an opportunity to earn funds for their higher education by the Physical Therapist Scholarship. The award is conducted by the BrightLife Direct.
The grant’s viewpoint is to assist passionate students in their higher education journey. The deserving beneficiary of the program will get full support to accomplish their studies by paying for their tuition, fees, and book expenses.
BrightLife Direct, Inc. has been serving the greater community of people who wear medical compression garments for over 20 years. It works with thousands of customers that require the service and expertise of occupational and physical therapists and want to give back to the field.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible for the Physical Therapist Scholarship, the candidates are asked to review the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen
- Students must be in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a program accredited by CAPTE or ACOTE
- At least one year of the program must be completed before the deadline
How to Apply
Students who are interested and eligible according to the above criteria can apply for the program by downloading a pdf application form and submit it with the required documents by mail to BrightLife Direct, Inc. Scholarship Committee 1110 Bonifant St. #200 Silver Spring, MD 20910
- Official transcript
- Current curriculum vitae
- Must submit at least one letter of recommendation (includes the person’s name, position, contact information, and email).
- All letters of recommendation should be mailed or emailed by the individual recommending the candidate, or given to the candidate in a sealed envelope to be sent to us.
- Must write a short essay explaining why you decided to pursue an education in physical/occupational therapy, and what you hope to accomplish in your career. The essay should be no longer than one page in length. See application for more information. Please write the essay on a separate Microsoft Word or Google document and include it with the rest of your materials.
The BrightLife Direct is rewarding a scholarship of $1,000 to a student currently enrolled full-time in occupational therapy, physical therapy (PT), or a physical therapy assistant (PTA) program. The fund will help the recipient to pay for any of the related expenses.
The deadline to submit your credentials is July 10, 2020.