Brandeis is one of just 62 members of the Association of American Universities, an organization of elite research institutions in North America. It is a community of scholars and students united by their commitment to the pursuit of knowledge and its transmission from generation to generation. Brandeis sponsors 20 club sports.
The institution offers more than 43 majors and 46 minors, and two-thirds of the undergraduate classes have 20 students or fewer. A Brandeis education is a vigorous exploration of critical analysis, creativity, and self-expression. It’s the College of Arts and Sciences comprises 24 departments and 22 interdepartmental programs, which, in total, offer 43 majors and 47 minors.
With 34% Brandeis University acceptance rate, It is a highly competitive school to get into with a lesser chance of acceptance for qualifying applicants. It had a total enrollment of 5,532 students on its suburban campus. Its faculty is leaders in their fields, as passionate about teaching and mentorship as they are about pushing the boundaries of knowledge.
What GPA do you need to get into Brandeis University?
- The average GPA at Brandeis University is 3.95.
- This makes Brandeis University Extremely Competitive for GPAs.
- With a GPA of 3.95, Brandeis University requires you to be at the top of your class.
Brandeis University SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
What is a good ACT score for Brandeis University?
- The average ACT score at Brandeis University is 30.
- This score makes Brandeis University Strongly Competitive for ACT scores.
How much does it tuition & cost to go to Brandeis University?
- Tuition: $53,260
- Required Fees (All Students): $1,780
- Room (Basic Double): $8,660
- Board (12 meals + 850 pts/sem): $6,600
- Total: $70,300
What majors is the Brandeis University known for?
- The most popular majors at Brandeis University include Economics, Biology/Biological Sciences, Business/Commerce, Psychology, and Health Policy Analysis.
- Immerse yourself in the liberal arts and sciences, and engage in research that excites you, with faculty leaders in their fields.
- As an undergraduate in the College of Arts and Sciences, you can pick from among 43 majors and 47 minors in the sciences, social sciences, humanities, and creative arts.
Is Brandeis University a public or Private school?
- Brandeis University is a community of scholars and students united by their commitment to the pursuit of knowledge and its transmission from generation to generation.
- Students in Brandeis’ 40 master’s and 17 doctoral programs learn from and conduct research with many of the best and brightest scholars in their fields.
- Brandeis undergraduate students have the opportunity to work with faculty, postdoctoral students and graduate students to conduct original laboratory research.
- The university has an active student government, the Brandeis Student Union, as well as more than 270 student organizations.
- At Brandeis, students learn persistence, creativity, collaboration and critical thinking — and, of course, the joy of discovery.
- A Brandeis education is a vigorous exploration of critical analysis, creativity, and self-expression.
What SAT score is required for the Brandeis University?
- The average SAT score composite at Brandeis University is 1420.