Brady Cobin Law Group recognizes pleased to sponsor the 2019 Scholarship Essay Contest. The essay contest is open to high school students. A scholarship essay contest to help students with college education expenses and to focus attention on issues involved in preparing for the unexpected.
Brady Cobin Law Group is glad to be in a position to help some deserving students pursue their dreams with their scholarship essay contest. They will provide a total cash prize of $4,500 for the top three places as 1st Place $2,500, 2nd Place– $1,500 and 3rd Place– $550.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The essay contest is open to high school students as well as students enrolled in two-year and four-year colleges and universities and graduate school programs throughout the United States.
- Applicants who are 17 years old or younger will need to provide parental consent to enter.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To apply, the applicants must complete an online application form through the link: https://ncestateplanning.com/scholarship/#apply
Each essay contest entry must consist of the following required information:
- Students should submit an original essay of approximately 500 words.
- By submitting an essay and accompanying the application, you acknowledge that if you are selected as a winner, the Brady Cobin Law Group will own all rights to publish, distribute and promote the essay.
- By accepting a scholarship prize, all essay contest winners grant Brady Cobin Law Group permission to use their name, biographical information, and photograph for marketing purposes.
- The winners will be chosen by a scholarship selection committee.
- The submission of a plagiarized essay will result in disqualification. The decisions of the selection committee are final.
Brady Cobin Law Group will award three scholarships totaling $4,500 to the three students who submit the winning essays.
- 1st Place: $2,500
- 2nd Place: $1,500
- 3rd Place: $500
Note: Each winner will receive a check from the law firm to be used for education-related expenses.
The deadline for submitting essays and application materials including transcripts is May 1, 2019.