Like many others, if Boston University is your dream, and you are planning to enroll in the university then here is an excellent opportunity for you. Boston University is one of the most leading universities in the nation. Boston University is happily inviting candidates to apply for its valuable Trustee scholarship. Students who are enrolling in the university with an outstanding academic record are eligible to apply. Fellows should be extraordinarily well-rounded to be considered. If this sounds like you, then complete the process and introduce yourself to a world-class opportunity.
The goal of the Boston university behind this program is to provide considerable support to the students who are entering the university and a new phase of their career. The university wants to separate the talented and worthy students and provide them with all the needed support to help them reach the heights of success. These programs do not merely offer funds but give students all the necessary support in terms of finances and guidance to make most of their potential.
Engaging with and changing the world is part of Boston University’s identity. They welcome thousands of students and scholars from around the world to our three campuses in Boston. Their students, faculty, and staff also pursue research, engage in service, and commit to their studies in locations around the globe. BU Global Programs helps to make it all possible and supports their efforts. University provides students with several other programs to support their education in every possible way.
Check the below-given table to get quick information about the scholarship by Boston:
|Educational Level||Freshmen students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||December 1, 2020|
Who May Be Eligible?
Check the eligibility requirements for this program before beginning to apply:
- Candidates who are entering the university in an undergraduate degree program with an excellent academic are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Fellows should have a GPA of 4.0 in high schools and should have ranked at the top of their classes.
How to Apply
If you are eligible for the requirements, then you can apply for the scholarship. Fellows should first admit to the university to apply for the scholarship. Candidates need to submit the Common or Coalition application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at the university before the deadline. Then candidates can complete the Trustee scholarship essay on the common or Coalition application as part of their application to BU. Applicants should ensure they provide all the required details and materials before the deadline to be considered.
- Fellows can choose from one of the two prompts below and submit one essay, in 600 words or less, as part of your application through the Common or Coalition Application.
- The Trustee Scholars at Boston University form a diverse and inclusive community of students. Please tell us about a time where you proactively advocated for or experienced, inclusivity in your school or community. What did you learn and how would you put that into practice at Boston University?
- Howard Thurman, who was the dean of BU’s Marsh Chapel from 1953-1965, once wrote: “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Can you describe a particular experience you have had or an activity that you participate in that makes you come alive? How would you try to integrate that experience or activity into your time at BU?
A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees and is renewable for four years if specific criteria are met. Trustee Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities. It encourages the students to maintain their good academic records to be eligible for the scholarship for more years.
The last date to apply for the program is December 1, 2020.