Are you searching a scholarship related to Biology Technology? Then, apply today now the enormous Bosterbio Scholarship program arranged by the Boster. The perspective of the award is to help the needy students in their competition of higher education.
The grant can be obtained by the students having the interest to pursue or continue a 4-year academic program. The candidates who are graduating high school student and college student engaged in Biology Technology will be applicable.
Boster works to provide hybridoma generation service to product custom monoclonal antibodies. It is also one of the few companies that guarantee downstream application development for its monoclonal antibody services.
Who May Eligible?
The below criteria is to be followed by every applicant to qualify for the scholarship:
- Must have an interest in pursuing or continuing a 4-year academic program related to Biology Technology
- Must be a graduating high school or college student
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.40 on a 4.0 scale
How to Apply
The eligible students are asked to provide their required correspondence via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The complete applications should include every document mentioned below.
- Must submit a letter of recommendation either written from a teacher or lecturer who knows the student well or from an employer in a relevant healthcare services niche
- Must be signed and on letterhead to be accepted
- Must provide proof of acceptance into a research position in biology or medical-related lab on a full-time or substantial part-time basis (minimum nine credit hours worth of research work for the next two semesters)
The Boster is awarding a scholarship of amount $1,000 to a brilliant student. The student will be able to cover any educational expenses.
The deadline for the submission of the application is 31st May 2020.