Are you a high school senior looking for some adequate funds to complete your studies? If yes, then Body Décor Boutique is bringing you with a great opportunity to apply for its “The Bossy is as Bossy Does Scholarship”. Students must be enrolling in an accredited 2 -or- 4-year college and university or technical school to apply.
The program is designed to help all the applicants who are in search of funds to achieve quality education. The company will be handing over an outstanding scholar a sufficient amount to be used for their further educational purposes.
Body Décor is a niche boutique that honors BOSSY women. It offers an exclusive shopping experience like no other. It is committed to providing quality, culturally conscious, unique, bold fashion, and accessories that honor bossy women all over the globe.
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible, all applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have a current GPA of 2.8 or higher
- All Students must be a senior at an accredited high school in the United States as of Fall 2020
- All participants majors and for students enrolling in an accredited 2 -or- 4-year college and university or technical school.
How to Apply
Applicants need to submit all info in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the requirements above; please make sure your email includes your full name, address, name of high school, phone number, email address, anticipated major(s), expected graduation date, and all required info listed above.
- A written essay of 300-500 words on the importance of your major in today’s society.
- Scan or submit a photo of your official transcript that presents grades & conduct for 9th-11th grades.
- Submit a headshot or professional picture of yourself (If selected, you and your parent and guardian agree to your image being posted on our website, social media, and any marketing promotions, etc.)
The award amount of $250 to up to four high school seniors will be awarded dot the winners to further their study in the United States without any restrictions. The recipients are advised to utilize the grant towards their high-cost expenses relevant to their further studies.
The application submissions are accepted from March 1, 2020, to December 1, 2020.