To support students who have been either directly or indirectly impacted by substance use, addiction, or mental health struggles, the Bold Organisation has established the Cade Reddington Be the Light Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Bold Organisation has made this scholarship available to high school seniors in Wisconsin who wish to propel their experience into their college education and career by helping others. Winning students will be awarded a scholarship worth $1,500 towards the cost of pursuing any higher degree education at an accredited American university or college in Wisconsin.
The Bold Organisation is an online platform where any individual and any company can create targeted scholarships, fellowships, and grants that enable incredible students and dedicated aspirants to reach their full potential. The organization makes sure that the award winners receive 100% of the tax-deductible donations to fund their education directly. The thought of Bold Organisation is to help students start small businesses, seek the highest impact careers, buy homes, or start families, and instead of graduating with more than $30,000 debt accumulated student loans.
|Education Level||High school senior|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||22nd October, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be high school senior students at an American institute of education.
- The applicants must have enrolled in a higher education programme at any accredited American university or college of choice.
- The applicants must have been affected by substance use, addiction, or mental health struggles.
How to Apply?
- The applicants are first required to make an admission application to the American institution to which they wish to gain admission in.
- The admission process typically calls for supporting documents such as:
- Motivation letter
- Personal statement
- Standardized test scores
- Other course-specific documents
- Then, the applicants that want to apply for the scholarship, the students must prepare an essay on the topic – How have you personally been impacted by mental health struggles, depression, addiction, or substance abuse, and how will you make an impact on others in the future?
- The essay must be 400-600 words and must be submitted online.
The Bold Organisation will award the selected students a cash prize of $1,500 in the form of a scholarship. The students will be able to utilize this award money towards the tuition fee of the program undertaken by them at an accredited American university or college.
The application pathway to apply for this scholarship is currently open to all American national students. Applications from interested students will not be accepted any later than 22nd October 2022. Students can expect results by 23rd November 2022.