Apply now for the Bob & Renee Stein Notre Vue Art Fund to achieve valuable amount for your college and university purpose. The aim of the award is to financially assist brilliant students and also promote their creativity.
The scholarship is conducted for every student or graduate student indulged in art, photography, graphic design, etc. The applicants also need to enrol in or accepted to an accredited California post-secondary institute.
Who May Eligible?
The below-mentioned requirements are to be fulfilled by every candidate to enter the program:
- Applications are open for any student or graduate student engaged in art, photography, graphic design, etc
- Must be enrolled full-time in or accepted to an accredited California post-secondary educational institution
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be American Citizens or legal residents (with a green card) of the United States, and be a resident of California.
How to Apply
- Must provide a statement of personal and career goals. And also answer the following questions:
- How has art shaped your life?
- What is your view of art’s role in society?
- How do you see the convergence of your art & nature?
- Portfolio and resume, including all images in the portfolio, must be titled with the artist’s name, the title of the piece, and year completed.
- Transcripts of all college work completed to date or letter of acceptance of admission
The Bob & Renee Stein Notre Vue Art Fund’s recipient will be awarded an award of $2,000. Additionally, recipients will have their art featured on a Notre Vue Estate wine label.
The application deadline is to provide your details is 15th May 2020.