Are you an undergraduate or graduate student who is searching for a scholarship? If yes, then you will glad to know that The Lime Network Connect provides BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education scholarships for those students who are studying in the USA.
the program will help people achieve their dreams by getting the opportunity to develop them through education, and the program builds a diverse workforce. Applicants will receive $10,000USD to $5,000USD through this scholarship.
Who May Eligible
2019 Scholarship Applicants must match the following criteria:
- A current undergraduate or graduate student at a four-year university in the United States or Canada (the graduate program itself, e.g., business school, may be shorter in length)
- Continuing studies as a full-time student in Fall 2019 with a minimum 40% course load
- Pursuing a degree in business/commerce, computer science, engineering, math, physics, statistics or a related discipline
- Interested in a career in Financial Services with a focus on Capital Markets preferred
- A person with a (visible or non-visible) disability (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function); this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists.
- Previous BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education scholars and applicants are encouraged to apply again if they remain eligible
How to Apply
To apply, log into or join The Lime Network. There you’ll find the link to our online application system where you will provide:
- Contact and education information
- A current copy of resume/CV
- Copy of current university transcripts
- Answer to an essay question related to your career goals and why you believe you should be selected as a BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education Scholar that will help us to get to know you better, and
- One letter of reference from a professor, advisor, supervisor, etc.
Selected recipients of this scholarship will receive $10,000USD students in the US or $5,000USD students in Canada to support their future studies.
Application Deadline: Applications will be closed on Mon October 14, 2019 @ 11:59pm PT / 2:59am ET.