For this study award, U.S. permanent residents are eligible to apply. Gateway Technical College is one of the largest technical college that was founded in 1911. It provides a various grant for young people by which they can reach their educational and professional goals.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicant must be accepted by, or currently attending an accredited college for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- All students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
How to Apply
There are some following points to apply for this grant:
- All aspirants must submit a 2,000-word essay on “Sustainable Transportation Technologies”.
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com Word format only. PDFs or links to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and must respond within 5 days in order to accept the award. If no response is received within that time frame, another winner will be selected to receive the award instead.
Benefits: The winner will receive a scholarship of $5,000 which can be applied to the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board.
Application Deadline: March 15th, 2020