The Blue Nile is sponsoring a sweepstake for the year 2020 with a $10,000 Shopping Spree Award.
This is an exciting opportunity for the U.S. residents of age 18 years and above to participate in this sweepstakes. The participants may enter and win this sweepstakes without any purchase.
The Blue Nile, Inc. was founded in 1999 by Mark Vadon that located in Seattle, Washington. It is an online jewellery retailer and deals in the production of diamond and jewellery.
Who May Eligible
Interested participants must take a look over the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Participants must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and D.C, Canada (excluding Quebec) and the United Kingdom.
- Must be an age of 18 years and above as of the date of entry.
- Employees of Blue Nile, Don Jagoda Associate and their affiliates, subsidiaries and also their immediate family and household members are void to enter or win this sweepstakes.
How to Apply
This sweepstakes includes two ways to enter and participate that is through the website www.bluenile.com/jewelry-sweepstakes or via a Product Review.
- The entry made my website requires visiting the website mentioned above and following the instructions to complete and submit the registration form.
- Participants may also enter this sweepstakes by purchasing any Blue Nile product from the website and complete a review of the product purchased. After the purchase ships, participate will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the product review.
The winners of the sweepstake will get a grand prize of USD$10,000 which will be awarded as a Blue Nile gift certificate or credit.
The participants must take the initiative to apply until 11:59 p.m. PT on 3/31/20.