Lilac Bloomsday Association brings to you Bloomsday 2022 Finisher Shirt Design Contest which is being presented and sponsored by Washington Trust Bank. The following contest asks you to submit your creative and unique shirt designs to the given address and the most deserving one out of them will be awarded the one-time scholarship amount of $1,000.
The candidate with the best design will also have the opportunity to work with Bloomsday in adapting their design to the color of the finisher shirt. Also, one thing to remember is that Bloomsday has a tradition of not revealing the T-shirt color or design before the official announcement. Therefore it is very well expected from the winner to not reveal that his or her design has been selected by Bloomsday. If anyone fails to do so he will have to return the money paid to him back to the Bloomsday Association.
The Lilac Bloomsday Association is a non-profit organization that works for promoting long-distance runs and physical fitness. The association headquartered in Spokane, Washington was officially formed after the first Lilac Bloomsday run in 1977. The Lilac Bloomsday run is known as one of the world’s largest running events with over 27,000 finishers and around 200 volunteers.
Here is a brief description for you concerning the following scholarship:
|Organization||Lilac Bloomsday Association/Washington Trust Bank|
|Number of awards||1|
|Contest deadline||September 17, 2021|
|Application fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Anyone can apply for this contest.
How to Apply?
The interested individuals are required to fill out the application form provided on the scholarship portal and submit it. Additionally, the candidate is required to create a unique Shirt design keeping in mind the following instructions:
- Your Design can have up to 6 colours.
- Words like Lilac Bloomsday Run (or Bloomsday), Spokane, Washington, 2022 (or’ 22), and Finisher must be included in the Design.
- The Design must also transfer well in the screen printing process.
- At the time of submitting your Design, you may also suggest a T-shirt colour.
- Designs should be no larger than 13 inches high and 11 inches wide.
- The candidate’s name, postal address, email address and phone number must be on the back of each Design.
- Please make sure not to submit PDFs or other electronic files.
- All designs must be submitted in hard copy form.
- Artwork, once submitted, cannot be returned.
- Multiple designs can be submitted.
Design(s) has to be mailed or delivered to the following address: Lilac Bloomsday Association, 1414 N. Belt St., Spokane, WA 99201.
The winner of the following contest will get notified in early November and be awarded the one-time scholarship amount of $1,000. Additionally, the winner will get to work with Bloomsday in adapting their Design to the color of the finisher’s shirt.
The deadline for designs submission for the following contest is September 17, 2021. No submissions will be considered after the deadline.