Making an early start as a fresher is always a good idea. If you’re a first-year college student and looking for a scholarship to cover study expenses than Bloomsburg University is providing scholarship opportunities for incoming students in various field of study in the US.
The Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania established in 1839, is a comprehensive public university that offers a number of undergraduate and graduate programs every year.
Who May Eligible
- The new incoming students are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- The grants are awarded considering various criteria such as academic credentials, major, and the donors’ values.
- Students evaluation also include GPA, SAT/ACT score, major, extracurricular activities, and hometown.
- The average high school GPA of the admitted freshman class at Bloomsburg University was 3.3 on the 4.0 scale, indicating that primarily B+ students are accepted and ultimately attend.
How to Apply
- Students must have applied for admissions and been accepted to the university before applying for scholarships
- Scholarships that are elated to financial-need require to submit the 2020-2021 FAFSA at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa.
- The application will match the applicant to as many Bloomsburg University scholarships as they’re eligible for.
The university will help the students with various financial aid packages to cover study expenses at the university.
Application Deadline: Candidates must be submitted by January 15, 2020.