The Outdoor Industry Association is excited to announce the launch of “Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship Program” for the US students at an accredited university in the United States.
The award is available to high school senior, undergraduate and graduate students towards their tuition related expenses, books, computers, room and board, or any education-related liability.
The Outdoor Industry is an Association membership-driven trade organization to the outdoor industries. In combination with its members, the organization has a force for the industry in recreation and trade policy to increasing outdoor participation.
Who May Eligible
- Applicants must be 17 or older.
- All the students must be a current high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student.
- Participants must be accepted to an accredited college or university within the United States.
- Only one submission per candidate will be considered.
How to Apply
- Participants need to submit an essay in 600-800 words that describe the challenge you faced and how you overcame it, and how the occurrence affected you.
- Aspirants must include the following information at the top of your essay:
- Applicant’s name, email address, date of birth, phone number, grade/class
- Name and address of your school
- The essay must be PDF format only.
- Applicants can send your essay to email@example.com://www.trailheads.com/scholarship/#.
- Students must use the subject line: TrailHeads Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship.
The selected student will receive a onetime $1,000 scholarship. The award can be put towards any education-related expense from tuition to books to room and board.
Application Deadline: Applications submission will be ended on January 15, 2020.