Are you a Canadian student and a member of ACHA, NCHA, and CCHA? Black Elk Cutting Classic has brought you a great Scholarship Fund. Students enrolled in full-time Trade school, College and University are welcome to win Black Elk Cutting Classic Scholarship Fund. The fund will help applicants with their educational expenses and motivate them to do much better in their academics.
Black Elk Cutting Classic motivates students to pursue their educational dreams without worrying about their financial background. This scholarship helps students to excel in their areas of interest. The firm believes that higher education will improve the conditions of society financially and ethically.
Black Elk Cutting Horse Association was formed to start premier cutting horse events in Canada. From May 2012 till September 2019 Black Elk Cutting has earned $1,432,000 from 13 shows. They started this Black Elk Cutting Classic Scholarship Fund to help students with their educational needs.
Who May Be Eligible?
Here are the eligibility details, which students need to fulfill in order to apply:
- Interested applicants must be a Canadian Citizen to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidate must be Trade School, College, or University student.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a full-time course to be eligible.
- The student must be a member of ACHA, CCHA, and NCHA.
- Applicants must be excellent academic students and should be 18+ years.
How to Apply?
Applicants must register through ACHA for the Black Elk Cutting Classic Scholarship Fund. Contact your ACHA manager or administrator for the scholarship application. Students must submit their application with complete necessary documents before the given deadline to be considered for the scholarship
- The applicant must provide residency proof of being a Canadian Citizen with the application.
- Candidate must submit the completed application form with all the necessary documents. All the details filled in the application and documents will be varied.
- The student has to attach proof of attending an accredited Trade school, college, or university with the application.
- A transcript from current trade school, college, or university that provides information about the full-time course the applicant has enrolled in.
- Proof being a member of ACHA, CCHA and NCHA must be included with other documents for the scholarship application.
Winner will be awarded the Black Elk Cutting Classic Scholarship Fund worth $500. This scholarship can be used for college expenses. Scholarship funds will be given after the applicant submits the complete proof of the first semester.
Applications for the Black Elk Cutting Classic Scholarship Fund must be submitted before September 1st, 2022.