Are you seeking for a cerebral palsy scholarship? If yes, then the Birth Injury Lawyers Group is taking a wonderful initiative to provide scholarship to disabled students. The program is inviting college students affected by cerebral palsy.
The award is introduced with a mission to be a supporter of a deserving disabled student’s life. The grant will help a student to come out with flying colours and accomplish his/her dreams and goals.
The Birth Injury Lawyers Group was founded in 2003 to provide helpful information for the families of children injured at birth. They work to protect the child’s legal rights and also collaborate with numerous national attorneys and specialists.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible?
To be an eligible candidate for the Cerebral Palsy scholarship program, the student must follow the below criteria:
- Must be a college student who has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy
- Must be accepted to a four-year college or university
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or above
How to Apply
Candidates can fill out their asked details through an online application form provided on the same page of scholarship.
- Must submit an essay describing “How has cerebral palsy affected your educational goals, and how will the scholarship money help you in reaching your academic goals?
- Applications submitted via emails are void
- Must provide academic information with unofficial transcripts in the form of PDF file.
The Cerebral Palsy scholarship is awarding an eligible student with an amount of $2,500.
All candidates must apply for the scholarship by June 15th, 2020.