BIM Africa is a non-profit organization, pleased to announce BIM Africa Student Advocacy Program 2019. This program is open to the university students (Undergraduates) studying courses related to Architecture, Engineering, and Construction.
The SAP is a program designed to create BIM awareness amongst students of Tertiary Institutions in Africa. The modules of this program entail selecting Student Advocates in each university in various countries.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- University students (Undergraduates) studying courses related to Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
- Be in their penultimate or final years of study at the University.
- Be creative, outspoken, dynamic and able to influence others.
- Collaborate with a Partner studying a different accepted course of study in the same University.
- Diversity in gender of Partner is an added advantage.
- Prior awareness of Building Information Modeling is not mandatory.
- Are citizens of African countries and studying in any African University.
How to Apply for the Competitions:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-5XHw23EVes0c6OAWDNlccNVovnMcKvRkFzqnrsAhu3a-TQ/viewform
Advocates of top rank universities would then have the opportunity to attend a fully-funded BIM (or Construction related) conference outside their country of study.
The application will close on December 9, 2018.