Are you a resident of Massachusetts or Connecticut? Let us announce an outstanding opportunity to all the students from Massachusetts or Connecticut who are High School Seniors, Undergraduates, Graduates, Community College and NonTraditional students. The Big Y organization wants to help students from their society striving hard to receive an affordable and adequate education. To let the students take full advantage of this facility, they have brought the Big Y Scholarship to receive enough academic facilities.
The Big Y organization aims to help students receive their academics by supporting them with the necessary support. The Big Y believes that the education of every individual is a very important and the required step to create a bright future for the individual. The Big Y also aims to develop the community they live in; they encourage community development through various programs.
The Big Y organization was established to help the community and individuals receive easy access to all the necessary shopping. It is the market location, and they eventually provide a bright future to their customer and the employee. They are wholeheartedly dedicated to providing a promising future to all individuals.
Enrol through the table below for a quick review about scholarships:
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Students should go through the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The fellow should be a High School Seniors, Undergraduates, Graduates, Community College and NonTraditional students.
- The Big Y customers and their dependents and Big Y employees and their dependents are eligible
- The candidate should be a permanent residence, or school must be located in Massachusetts or Connecticut
- The fellow should be having good academic performance.
How to Apply
The applicant should visit Big Y’s official website at www.bigy.com page and open the online submission. The fellow should provide all the mandatory documents along with the application. No written application will be accepted.
Students should provide the complete application along with listed documents:
- The applicant should submit the complete application
- The fellow should provide proof of acceptance by an accredited college
- The applicant should provide the latest transcript
- The fellow should provide proof of residence
- The candidate should provide the Two letters of recommendations
- The applicant must also provide a Personal resume/fact sheet detailing activities, achievements, awards, community involvement, leadership positions and class rank
The awarded scholarship will lessen the burden of finances of students. The amount should be brought in use to pay the freight of student’s expenses like Tuition Fees, Fees, Books, and other student needs. This scholarship inspires the students to achieve their goals and overcomes obstacles. The application process for this scholarship is straightforward.
All students are requested to start with the submission. All the submission should be made before the due date, as the late application will not be considered.